Week III Iron Chef Judging

DrBama

1st Team
Oct 12, 1999
Coker, AL
You guys had it easy with chicken.

Most all of us have been cooking chicken since we were knee high to grasshoppers.

:biggrin:
....and sweet potatoes and pasta are exotic? :rolleyes: Well...maybe sweet potatoes ARE exotic in New York. Besides, simple things can be the most difficult to make shine because we see them everyday.

I'm sure bayou won't let us get by easliy in the semifinals or finals. I seem to remember something about vinegar and chewing gum. :wink:

DrBama

1st Team
Oct 12, 1999
Coker, AL
Wait till the finals when the secret ingredient is straw or grasshoppers. ;)
I have a fantastic recipe for grasshoppers!

3/4 oz. Green Creme de Menthe
3/4 oz. White Creme de Cacao
3/4 oz. Light Creme

Shake well with cracked ice. Strain into cocktail glass.

:tongue:

BAMAFAN IN NY

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2007
Watertown, NY
www.myspace.com
....and sweet potatoes and pasta are exotic? :rolleyes: Well...maybe sweet potatoes ARE exotic in New York. Besides, simple things can be the most difficult to make shine because we see them everyday.

I'm sure bayou won't let us get by easliy in the semifinals or finals. I seem to remember something about vinegar and chewing gum. :wink:
I hope he picks something like spam or potted meat. I think something like that would be fun.

DrBama

1st Team
Oct 12, 1999
Coker, AL
I hope he picks something like spam or potted meat. I think something like that would be fun.
:spam:

Spam, egg, sausage and spam

Spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam

Spam, spam, spam, egg, and spam

Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam

Lobster thermidor aux crevettes with a Mornay sauce garnished with truffle paté, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam

Spam, sausage, spam, spam, spam, bacon, spam, tomato and spam

BAMAFAN IN NY

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2007
Watertown, NY
www.myspace.com
:spam:

Spam, egg, sausage and spam

Spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam

Spam, spam, spam, egg, and spam

Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam

Lobster thermidor aux crevettes with a Mornay sauce garnished with truffle paté, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam

Spam, sausage, spam, spam, spam, bacon, spam, tomato and spam

HEY!! You copying my recipes??:biggrin:

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
They have an annual Spam Cooking contest in New Braunsfels, Texas. The last time I was there the two time champion said the key to winning the Spam contest was to design recipes using as little of the ingredient as possible. ;)

DrBama

1st Team
Oct 12, 1999
Coker, AL
They have an annual Spam Cooking contest in New Braunsfels, Texas. The last time I was there the two time champion said the key to winning the Spam contest was to design recipes using as little of the ingredient as possible. ;)
Wow, you actually went to a Spam cooking contest? Don't know if I would have admitted that one. :tongue:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.