Wagon Wheel Mac and Cheese

I

It's On A Slab

* Cook pasta according to package directions, adding edamame to boiling pasta water for last 2 minutes of cooking time; drain.
* Meanwhile, combine evaporated milk, cheese, garlic powder and black pepper in medium saucepan. Cook over medium low heat, stirring occasionally, until cheese is melted. Remove from heat.
*Add pasta and edamame to cheese sauce; stir until combined. Add tomatoes; stir gently until combined.
*Serve in large shallow bowls. (We used big cereal bowls last night).

Last edited:

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
Edamame is a trendy new snack food that is super healthy. We buy them already cooked in the shell and also already shelled. Squeeze the beans from the pods for a snack or microwave the shelled ones and try them in a bowl with a bit of soy and lemon juice or tossed with a bit of chili powder. Pretty good with a cold beer. We have been putting them in salads lately glad someone else has found a way to use them.

I

It's On A Slab

Edamame is a trendy new snack food that is super healthy. We buy them already cooked in the shell and also already shelled. Squeeze the beans from the pods for a snack or microwave the shelled ones and try them in a bowl with a bit of soy and lemon juice or tossed with a bit of chili powder. Pretty good with a cold beer. We have been putting them in salads lately glad someone else has found a way to use them.
They bring out the edamame in the shell with sea salt at my favorite sushi bar here. I guess it's sort of an appetizer before the raw fish is ready.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.