Speaking of Mac and Cheese

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

BAMAFAN IN NY

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2007
Watertown, NY
www.myspace.com
Melt the butter in a saucepan
Add the onions and cook add the sausage and brown
add the milk and a little salt and pepper and bring to a slight boil. Wisk in the flour reduce heat to low.
Add 2 cups cheddar cheese and melt
Mix the cheese sauce and meat with the macaroni and put in a casserole dish. Cover with the remaining cheese, and bake in a 375 oven till cheese is browned on top

I

It's On A Slab

Melt the butter in a saucepan
Add the onions and cook add the sausage and brown
add the milk and a little salt and pepper and bring to a slight boil. Wisk in the flour reduce heat to low.
Add 2 cups cheddar cheese and melt
Mix the cheese sauce and meat with the macaroni and put in a casserole dish. Cover with the remaining cheese, and bake in a 375 oven till cheese is browned on top
I used to make something somewhat similar when I was younger and cash-strapped. Except mine involved 25 cent box of mac-and-cheese, mustard, Rotel tomatoes, pickle relish and chopped-up hotdogs.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.