Tide Fans NSD 2008 Alabama Signing Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaSkins

All-SEC
Oct 5, 2001
Brookside, Al, USA
Re: RollTide.com: 2008 National Signing Day Coverage

Reality has hit the barnyard...none of my barnie co-workers are saying a word...I work with a number of vocal barnies...they are as quiet as if they were attending a funeral service (which by the way they are - their own!)...
I love it! Roll Tide!!!

TidefaninVA

1st Team
Jul 11, 2003
Powhatan, Virginia
Re: Tide Fans NSD 2008 Alabama LOI Fax Received Thread

Chris Jacksons in............where's Star?!
Read this on AL.com this morning:

Jackson intends to sign with the Tide at 11 a.m. in a ceremony at his Lake Worth, Fla., high school. He was one of the few commitments to wobble on his pledge last month when former Alabama offensive coordinator Major Applewhite, the assistant responsible for Jackson's recruitment, departed for Texas.
But Jackson never decommitted, and after meeting new offensive coordinator Jim McElwain and new offensive assistant Bobby Williams, has no reservations about signing today with Alabama.
"Everything fits because Nick's still there," said Jackson on Saban.

BamaBraz

1st Team
Nov 27, 2002
Monrovia, AL

Read this on AL.com this morning:

Jackson intends to sign with the Tide at 11 a.m. in a ceremony at his Lake Worth, Fla., high school. He was one of the few commitments to wobble on his pledge last month when former Alabama offensive coordinator Major Applewhite, the assistant responsible for Jackson's recruitment, departed for Texas.
But Jackson never decommitted, and after meeting new offensive coordinator Jim McElwain and new offensive assistant Bobby Williams, has no reservations about signing today with Alabama.
"Everything fits because Nick's still there," said Jackson on Saban.
Thanks

Elwood Crimson

1st Team
Jul 27, 2004

:BigA::) Barrett Jones, Dont'a Hightower, and Chris Jordan :) :BigA:

Nothing makes me happier than to see the orange (UT) go red.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.