Crusted Coconut Grouper with Lemongrass Ginger Sauce

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
Cut the grouper in four portions (approximately 7 to 8 ounces each), bread with coconut and sear in a pan with two ounces of clarified butter. Place grouper in the oven and finish cooking for about 10 to 12 minutes at 375 degrees.

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
This will be kitchen tested soon. I'm always looking for recipes with lemon grass in them I have a ton of the stuff in my yard.

bayoutider

Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
I saw this back at the top of the forum again. I thawed out a couple of Yellow Fin Tuna steaks I was going to grill. The steaks are about 10 oz each so I can divide them again. I think I will make some of the sauce and put it up against my cucumber dill sauce I just finished making. I will call the dish "Yellow Fin Tuna Two Ways" put the spectacular dish in front of my loving wife and see what gifts she presents me in return ;)

Side dishes tonight are rice pilaf (rice steamed with onion, diced mushrooms and frozen peas) and grilled yellow squash (yellow squash sliced length ways, olive oil, salt & pepper), the last of yesterdays bread and desert is vanilla ice cream topped with sliced strawberries macerated in balsamic vinegar, sugar and pepper.

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
I saw this back at the top of the forum again. I thawed out a couple of Yellow Fin Tuna steaks I was going to grill. The steaks are about 10 oz each so I can divide them again. I think I will make some of the sauce and put it up against my cucumber dill sauce I just finished making. I will call the dish "Yellow Fin Tuna Two Ways" put the spectacular dish in front of my loving wife and see what gifts she presents me in return ;)

Side dishes tonight are rice pilaf (rice steamed with onion, diced mushrooms and frozen peas) and grilled yellow squash (yellow squash sliced length ways, olive oil, salt & pepper), the last of yesterdays bread and desert is vanilla ice cream topped with sliced strawberries macerated in balsamic vinegar, sugar and pepper.
And did you dine outdoors? Everytime I hear Jimmy Buffet, I picture Martinique sunsets in my mind and drift away......:)

bayoutider

Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
And did you dine outdoors? Everytime I hear Jimmy Buffet, I picture Martinique sunsets in my mind and drift away......:)
Yeah we eat outside anytime it isn't too windy or raining. Dinner was pretty good, desert was fantastic. The weather is warm and windy, seas are running about 4-5 feet today with chance of showers.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.