Favorite Wii Game?

CrimsonCable

All-American
Oct 19, 1999
Pensacola, FL USA
I don't have many (about 4) but I bought Sega's remake of "House of the Dead 2 & 3" last week, and that game is dang fun. You don't have to buy the "gun", just point at the screen and blow some zombie brains all over the street. New copy was only $29.

BamaCorvin

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Chattanooga , Tn
I have Medal Of Honnor 2 and it is awesome! You play online and pretty much just shoot each other. You have your choice to be Axis or Alies. You should try it.

jeremy

Suspended
Nov 22, 2004
Alabama
Smash Bros Brawl. My friends and I logged thousands of hours over the past few years on the previous version...and we'll log a few more thousand on the new game for years to come. Best party game ever. Period.

CrimsonCable

All-American
Oct 19, 1999
Pensacola, FL USA
Never played the first one, even though I still have the Cube. I like fighting games, but I don't do the whole "party game" thing. Will SBB have an online option? If it does, I might check it out.

CrimsonCable

All-American
Oct 19, 1999
Pensacola, FL USA
I have Medal Of Honnor 2 and it is awesome! You play online and pretty much just shoot each other. You have your choice to be Axis or Alies. You should try it.
I would, but when it comes to FPS games, I'm strictly PC. I have Halo 3, but I can't control with a pad worth a tinker's damn. I haven't even made it through level 1 yet; the frustration I feel with not being able to use a keyboard and mouse is just too much. (And for those of you who like FPS games, try UT3. It's more of the same as the previous UTs, but as far as I'm concerned, that's a good thing. The new warfare battles are fun (if not a little frustrating when you're outnumbered.)

jeremy

Suspended
Nov 22, 2004
Alabama
Never played the first one, even though I still have the Cube. I like fighting games, but I don't do the whole "party game" thing. Will SBB have an online option? If it does, I might check it out.
I'm a big fan of Nintendo because of their philosophy on gaming with friends. I enjoy playing games with real people rather than just by myself or over the internet with people who I dont know and will never meet. Many people have an image of gamers being people who just sit at home alone in front of the tv or the computer for hours on end. With a "party game" like Smash or Mario Party, you can get a group of people together and gaming can be a social thing. Theres also something fun about sitting someone down whos got their mind made up that video games are for nerds/losers and then watch them have fun with it. And Yes, Smash can be played online, but it doesnt have much support. The Wii's online service is free and just isnt anywhere near the quality of xbox live. I wouldnt recommend it solely for online play. Its meant to be played with 2-4 people in the same room.

Last edited:

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
Definitely Mario Kart Wii. You can play by yourself against the computer...multi-player on the same machine...play against your friends online...or play against other people regionally or internationally online. The graphics are great and you steer the controller like an actual wheel. I love it!

And for the record...I have a 360, PS3, and a Wii...and I play Mario Kart Wii more than anything else right now and have been since it came out.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.