How many here are excited about GTA IV? - Page 3
Thanks Thanks:  0 Like Like:  0 Dislike Dislike:  0 Roll Tide! Roll Tide!:  0 Ha Ha! Ha Ha!:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BamaNation First Team

Re: How many here are excited about GTA IV?

I swear the game is unbelievable. If you have any time listen to TV in your apartment.

The ads and shows are funny. Also just take a taxi. It is fun.

XBL: Cannibale

If anybody decides to play multiplayer a game i will play with ya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nUyHPAdI1Q
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nUyHPAdI1Q
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd44c...eature=related

lol
    Last edited by Dakotatider; May 5th, 2008 at 12:52 AM.

BamaNation All-American CrimsonCable's Avatar

What do you guys think of the new wanted system? More specifically, how to lose the wanted status? I'd like it a bit more if I could hide out somewhere instead of absolutely having to escape the radius. If the cops see you, it resets the radius and you have to start all over. Gaah!

BTW, it's good that the trademark humor is still there. I miss Maurice Chavez on talk radio, tho.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

--George Orwell

BamaNation All-SEC specialkpntbl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonCable View Post
    What do you guys think of the new wanted system? More specifically, how to lose the wanted status? I'd like it a bit more if I could hide out somewhere instead of absolutely having to escape the radius. If the cops see you, it resets the radius and you have to start all over. Gaah!

BTW, it's good that the trademark humor is still there. I miss Maurice Chavez on talk radio, tho.
    I like the wanted status personally, but i really ticks me off when i get outside of the radius and wait for it to go away and another cop car drives by and sees me and i have to do it all over again. And wow maurice was the funniest thing i ever heard, however, i do think its funny at how bad they rag on liberals and terrorists on the talk radio. Have you heard the caller about the Al ConQueso terriorist? LOL!!

What i dont like though is how much it costs to go to the hospital when you die
    Defeat is part of football, remembered -- in the South -- even longer than victory. It is the lurking possibility of defeat that makes victory so sweet; it lies there waiting in ambush, out of sight, beyond anyone's control, ready to snap sweet victory away in merciless iron jaws

BamaNation Hall of Fame BEATtutorsee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by specialkpntbl View Post
    What i dont like though is how much it costs to go to the hospital when you die
    Ugggh, I hate that too!!! I've probably lost somewhere between 12 and 15k because of those bills!
    "Make his a** quit! That's our trademark, that's our m.o. as a team! That's what people know us as!"

Alabama head coach Nick Saban

"If it feels good, you ain't doin' it right!"

Alabama S&C coach Scott Cochran

Quote Originally Posted by BEATtutorsee View Post
    Ugggh, I hate that too!!! I've probably lost somewhere between 12 and 15k because of those bills!
    yep. and for stupid stuff like going 100 on the motorcycle and running into a lightpole and dying
    Defeat is part of football, remembered -- in the South -- even longer than victory. It is the lurking possibility of defeat that makes victory so sweet; it lies there waiting in ambush, out of sight, beyond anyone's control, ready to snap sweet victory away in merciless iron jaws

Suspended

Manny is getting on my freakin nerves. Open up, its the streets!

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy View Post
    Manny is getting on my freakin nerves. Open up, its the streets!
    haha. dont worry bout him....

BamaNation Hall of Fame BEATtutorsee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by specialkpntbl View Post
    haha. dont worry bout him....
    LOL, yeah! You don't have to put up with too much of Manny thankfully!
    "Make his a** quit! That's our trademark, that's our m.o. as a team! That's what people know us as!"

Alabama head coach Nick Saban

"If it feels good, you ain't doin' it right!"

Alabama S&C coach Scott Cochran