Goal Line Blitz

Rattlehead82

1st Team
Feb 3, 2008
Pace, FL
http://goallineblitz.com/

A browser based mmorpg. It's pretty fun to keep up with player(s) you make and it's free. Just thought I'd throw it out to anyone that might be interested. Hey, it's football when there ain't no football, lol. So feel free to give it a read.

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
nope not yet. It says its playoff time and no new contract offers can be submitted so i guess i have to wait a couple of days. Every other day or so I post on the players looking for teams and the teams looking for players fourms. I had one bite one time, but the offer was withdrew before I could get back on to accept it. It kind of made me mad.

Rattlehead82

1st Team
Feb 3, 2008
Pace, FL
Whoa, I just noticed that someone else had posted about this game before me. Sorry about that, steelefor3. I can't believe I didn't see that when I started this thread.

silentsam74

All-American
Dec 30, 2005
Sylvania, Alabama, United States
If anyone is looking for a team I have a few slots open.

Tuscaloosa Tide 4-0 so far.
I don't know the rules of trading but I have a Lvl 5 SS if you want to trade for him. He's on the Jacksonville Demon Sweat in the USA A#6 League. His name is Robert Lester. ;) I'd sure love to be on the Tide! :)

either my team sucks, or everybody else is just better. we are 1-3 right now.
We're 1-3 as well. What team are you on?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.