Gran Tourismo Prolouge - ps3

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
How many of you have bought it/downloaded it. I know its a pay-for demo, but the actual game wont be coming out anytime before next summer. So i figured I could spare some change until then.

For those of you who dont have it, get it. It has got to be the most beautiful looking game I have ever seen. especially if your a fan of racing games. Theres a reason its called the real driving simulator.

thesnowman8

1st Team
Jul 1, 2004
Barnwell, SC USA
You are right, it is an amazing looking game. I got it yesterday as well. the GT games have always been a favorite of mine. Did u say it would be NEXT summer like summer of 09 before that one came out? If so, good call on me getting this today because that is forever.

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
I prefer unrealistic racing
I feel ya there. But sometimes I get tired of the imaginary cars and refillable boost meters.

Did u say it would be NEXT summer like summer of 09 before that one came out? If so, good call on me getting this today because that is forever.
Yes. No earlier than the summer of 2009 according to this. Its a live Q & A with some of the developers. I found this particularly interesting:

J-Rad14: What big things did you guys do to take advantage of the PlayStation3's Cell Processor?
skebe: For example, a headlight on a car uses up all the polygons we used for an entire car for our PS2 games...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.