Scrambled eggs

SCrammerjammer

1st Team
Sep 4, 2000
South Carolina
Heat a little evoo in a skillet. Soft-medium scramble 2 eggs. On the plate, salt and pepper the eggs. Sprinkle a teaspoon of feta over eggs. Sprinkle a pinch of ground cumin over the top.
Serve with dry whole grain toast, Tbs of your mom's fig preserves, slice of cantelope, oj, fresh ground and Illy Coffee.
Simple, but effective.

Last edited:

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
Screw Weight Watchers Scrambled Eggs

3 large fresh eggs
1 1/2 oz heavy cream
2 thin slices Brie or Camembert cheese with rind trimmed then cubed.
2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
salt & pepper to taste
2 tbsp butter

Heat skillet on burner at medium high. Add butter till melted then distribute melted butter to coat skillet.
Crack eggs into bowl. Add the heavy cream and beat together. Pour mixture into skillet and stir with heat proof spatula till half the eggs are solidified. Add the cheese and chives continuing to stir till soft scrambled. Add salt and pepper then turn onto warmed plate.

For the total Screw Weight Watchers Breakfast add 2 sausage patties, three strips of bacon, one biscuit with milk gravy and three 4" pancakes slathered with butter and butter pecan syrup. Don't forget to add big glass of juice, big glass of milk and two cups coffee. Take long nap before dinner.

XXL TideFan

Suspended
Dec 7, 2002
Screw Weight Watchers Scrambled Eggs

3 large fresh eggs
1 1/2 oz heavy cream
2 thin slices Brie or Camembert cheese with rind trimmed then cubed.
2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
salt & pepper to taste
2 tbsp butter

Heat skillet on burner at medium high. Add butter till melted then distribute melted butter to coat skillet.
Crack eggs into bowl. Add the heavy cream and beat together. Pour mixture into skillet and stir with heat proof spatula till half the eggs are solidified. Add the cheese and chives continuing to stir till soft scrambled. Add salt and pepper then turn onto warmed plate.

For the total Screw Weight Watchers Breakfast add 2 sausage patties, three strips of bacon, one biscuit with milk gravy and three 4" pancakes slathered with butter and butter pecan syrup. Don't forget to add big glass of juice, big glass of milk and two cups coffee. Take long nap before dinner.
I find it impossible to leave the brie alone long enough to cook with it.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
my favorite scrambled egg dish is none too healthy either. Cook 1 patty of sausage for every two eggs and crumble the patty as you cook it. Drain off fat, scramble your eggs with the sausage in it. Good gracious, it's good!

bamapeppy

All-SEC
May 3, 2005
I put my eggs in the blender with some milk, cream or half and half then give it a buzz adding a lot of air which makes for a very fluffy omelet or scramble. I sometimes add fresh herbs, cheese or leftover diced ham. I also cook in real butter.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.