Clemson game (motorhome info wanted)

AdamMc2003

1st Team
Dec 14, 2005
Re: Clemson game

I haven't been this pumped for a season opener in a LONG time, its going to be a long drive to Atlanta...

maybe not so long back home :wink:

:BigA:

crimson_blood

All-American
Jul 22, 2006
Helena, AL

God willing I will be there...

I noticed in the Athlon magazine I purchased last night that every Clemson offensive skill group is ranked in the Top 10 in the country (QB, WR/TE, RB), with their RB group obviously being the top group in the country with Davis and Spiller. Much has been made of their inexperienced OL, but Lord they've got some talented folks to spread the ball around to.

It will be a great game IMO.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md

A good friend just got me a ticket so Im flying down there for the game. We went to Clemson for grad school together and he is bring his cuban fiancee and one of her hot cuban friends. Something tells me I'm going to have a great time down there one way or another.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN

A good friend just got me a ticket so Im flying down there for the game. We went to Clemson for grad school together and he is bring his cuban fiancee and one of her hot cuban friends. Something tells me I'm going to have a great time down there one way or another.
Cuban women are known for their chastity and purity. The are notorious teases just by being in your midst.....they don't even try to tease but they can't help it because they are so hot, yet so chaste. No free milk for you, sir.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md

Cuban women are known for their chastity and purity. The are notorious teases just by being in your midst.....they don't even try to tease but they can't help it because they are so hot, yet so chaste. No free milk for you, sir.
That is very disheartening. Hmmmmm i guess I will just have to be obnoxious to the point of watching the fiancee beat my friend for having had invited me to the game.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.