Yuppie Hamburger Makeover

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
Ready grill. Place onions on grill and cook till you have nice grill marks on both sides. Try to keep onions in one piece a nice round wheel. Lay onions on sheet pan after cooking and sprinkle with balsamic vinegar

place burger patties on grill and cook to your taste. about three minutes each side is med rare, four is medium, etc.

after flipping burgers add cheese, slice of onion and let finish cooking. No mashing, poking or gouging the burger please.

place one pattie on muffin that has been dressed both sides with the horseradish dill mayo. Add tomato and spinach leaves and other half of muffin.

***Burger can also be made with bison, lamb, tuna or ground turkey. Extra Yuppie points for veggie burger patties.

BAMAFAN IN NY

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2007
Watertown, NY
www.myspace.com
Ive been trying to come up with a burger using pineapple and blue cheese, but I just cant get it to taste good. But I really like this new fancy burger thing that seems to be going around. Ill give this one a try.

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
Ive been trying to come up with a burger using pineapple and blue cheese, but I just cant get it to taste good. But I really like this new fancy burger thing that seems to be going around. Ill give this one a try.
Have you tried ground turkey or a mix of beef and pork? Might work with tuna. I have had grilled tuna with pineapple but not the blue cheese.

You can make the topic burger substituting avocado for the red onion and blue or swiss cheese for the goat cheese.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.