Link: Free (sort of) Games, Accessories, Microsoft Points, etc.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Mods, please feel free to remove this if it's inappropriate, I just thought this would be something people might want to know about.

I found a legit site where you can freely (or not freely if you choose) earn points where you can get stuff for those points. We've all seen ads for 'get this free if you complete a survey' and other such stuff and all thought it was garbage. It mostly is. However, this site works.

How it works is this: You sign up for an account, and follow links to various annoying surveys, signups, etc. Many are free, some require you to buy something, some you have to sign up for something but can cancel before you pay anything. Different stuff.

They are set up as referrers for these sites. When you follow the link and complete the survey, signup, or buy something, they get a confirmation and money. When they get the confirmation, you get points. When you reach a certain number of points, you can redeem them for stuff.

I spent about an hour and a half (maybe less) doing this stuff over the past couple days, and today I redeemed 20 points for 1600 Microsoft Points (for use with XBox Marketplace).

It's probably easier to get points at the beginning, but it looks like they are always adding stuff.

Anyway, a $20 point code was worth wasting an hour and a half for me. The next one might take me 4 or 5 hours to get, but the first one was nice.

You can use the link below to sign up:

By the way, many of the referral site require legit info, but don't use your regular email address. You WILL get inundated with spam. Go to gmail.com and create a free email address and use it to sign up for the referral sites. You can use your regular email to create you points account, as they don't spam you, but never use your regular email for a survey or signup of any kind.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.