Link: NCAA 09 Demo confirmed for June 19th

Rattlehead82

1st Team
Feb 3, 2008
Pace, FL
Yeah, I played one game. It looks good. They added some cool little things from what I saw. For instance, one of my defenders had knocked a pass loose after the receiver caught it. After the ball hit the ground, another player picked it up and started running with it as if it were a fumble. I don't remember ever seeing that in the past games. Just a little something I thought was cool.

Oh yeah, I beat OSU 21-14. They almost scored at the end, but I got a User Pick at the goal line to seal the victory!

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
keep in mind that this demo was set to varsity level. its suppose to be easy. a huge upgrade over 08 and this is also not the final retail version of the game. some tweaks were made that are not on this demo. they added some great animations including a convoy that runs into the endzone with you celebrating while breaking a long play for the score.

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
I just downloaded it the a couple days ago, and man its a big improvement over last years ps3 version. The gameplay is so much smoother (i guess thank the 60 fps for that one), and i really like the idea of customizing songs for game situations, and also the ability to even up teams. I know that me and my football buddy have spent countless hours looking for 'even' teams to play with and we have come up with some crazy matches.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.