Prattville on ESPNU 9/26 ....

LCN

FB | REC Moderator
Sep 29, 2005
http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080616/SPORTS/80616025/1002/sports

ESPNU will broadcast the Lions vs. Brentwood (Tenn.) Academy beginning at 7 p.m. Prattville is coming off back-to-back Class 6A state championships and finished last season with a 15-0 record and a ranking as the No. 2 team in country in the USA Today poll.

The Lions will carry a 30-game winning streak into the 2008 season. This will be the first time that a game has been nationally televised from Prattville.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I am pumped about the game. I am not going to make the St. Xavier game since it is in Ohio. Plus that is also the same night as the Clemson game. Looks like I will be doing some channel flipping that night.

The Brentwood game should be a blast. I am just a little concerned about parking around Stanley-Jensen. Maybe they will do some shuttling from the high school or some of the churches downtown.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.