Link: Hillary may be wearing the game face these days, but Bill??

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...Obama-must-'kiss-my-...'-for-his-support.html

Once again, the Clintons' air of entitlement shows through.

The best gift Sen. Obama, win or lose in November, may have given to America is the official burial of this pathetic dynasty.
When one contrasts Bill Clinton's conduct with that of George Washington, who literally had to be begged to take the office, the differences are stark.

I wish them both a happy retirement, as long as it is out of public view.

Tide n True

Suspended
Jul 10, 2007
Maybe Clinton realizes that Obama would be more of a disaster for this country than his wife would have been, and given his relationship with the Ice Queen, that's saying something.

I don't think they will ever be out of public view.

After Hillary's various and sundry gaffes, snafus, shenaningans, misdeeds, improprieties, fubars, cluster-you-know-whats, and bald-faced lies, will the people of NY send ol' Thunder Thighs back to the Senate again?
Yes. Yes they will.

Crimson Speed

All-American
Oct 2, 2005
The Shoals, North West Alabama
will the people of NY send ol' Thunder Thighs back to the Senate again?
Well, it is the upper east coast. That section of the country keeps sending Ted Kennedy back, so I expect the same for her.
Of course, hubby Bill is knocking down $15 million a year from a shady deal with the middle eastern oil sheiks; there is a chance she retires and helps him spend that greasy money.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Well, it is the upper east coast. That section of the country keeps sending Ted Kennedy back, so I expect the same for her.
Of course, hubby Bill is knocking down $15 million a year from a shady deal with the middle eastern oil sheiks; there is a chance she retires and helps him spend that greasy money.
You know Slick Willie has quite a bit of that tucked away in some secret overseas account. If things ever go south between him and Hilly, he's going to make sure he has plenty to fall back on. After all, she's the one who owes $15 Million in campaign debts, and the former-future First Gentleman(????) isn't about to squander his cash cache on that.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Officially, Hillary is supporting Obama.
It looks like some folks in the Hillary campaign did not get the memo.

Anti-Obama vandalism.

Or maybe it was Swiftboat Vets for McCain (not that I expect them to be smart enough to think of this on their own, but maybe...)

Anybody know where Carl Rove was this weekend?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.