NCAA 09 in one week!!

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
I pre-ordered mine last week. This game is pretty much what gets me through the last 6 weeks of no college football. I can't wait!

jeremy

Suspended
Nov 22, 2004
Alabama
Who else is excited??
Not this guy. I'm going to stop buying this game every year. I canceled my pre-order a few weeks ago. They dont add enough content to justify me spending $60 on it everytime. When you compare the amount of work that goes into this game each year versus an original title, NCAA and Madden should cost a lot less. They throw a new coat of paint on there, update the roster, and add a couple features that really dont make a big difference. Have they even added back 4 player mode and co-op mode which they took away back in 2005 or 2006? Because it wasnt in last year's version either. Football that I cant play cooperatively with my friends? Screw that. We used to love playing 2vs2. Cant do that anymore. Heck, the game actually used to cost LESS when it had that feature...lol.

Last edited:

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
Not this guy. I'm going to stop buying this game every year. I canceled my pre-order a few weeks ago. They dont add enough content to justify me spending $60 on it everytime. When you compare the amount of work that goes into this game each year versus an original title, NCAA and Madden should cost a lot less. They throw a new coat of paint on there, update the roster, and add a couple features that really dont make a big difference. Have they even added back 4 player mode and co-op mode which they took away back in 2005 or 2006? Because it wasnt in last year's version either. Football that I cant play cooperatively with my friends? Screw that. We used to love playing 2vs2. Cant do that anymore. Heck, the game actually used to cost LESS when it had that feature...lol.
Good points. This would be the 2nd gen for the new consols so it should be an improvement in gameplay over last years (at least for the ps3 it will be). Now next year, I may not buy it because there wouldn't really be a need....

jeremy

Suspended
Nov 22, 2004
Alabama
They had the game at bestbuy today on display (the full game not the demo). 2 player co-op and 4 player have finally been added back to the game. I might actually pick it up.

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
They had the game at bestbuy today on display (the full game not the demo). 2 player co-op and 4 player have finally been added back to the game. I might actually pick it up.
This will be cool because instead of going to my buddies house and possibly getting my butt kicked, we can kick tOSU's butt together lol.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.