Let's start an Online Dynasty for NCAA 09 on ps3. Anyone interested?

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
Yeah I got that fixed.
I changed my schedule

I play USC and Notre Dame, Western Kentucky, Navy.

Lets keep this thread up, kind of as an unofficial League Thread for us.

ROLL TIDE!
Ok cool. And I read on there somewhere that only the commish can change schedules. So feel free to fill up my OC schedule with a bunch of FCS teams :).
I got all of my recruiting done, I'm just worried that someone is going to come in and take all of my recruits from me. And I have to get a punter, the only one that is interested in me is a 5 star, but if he falls through I would have to convince another punter to come to GA. Its such a pain in the ... if they aren't interested in you.
And one last thing, do you know if the games support voice chat?

edit:
and since when did they add a language filter??

Last edited:

ZRossUA

Scout Team
Aug 31, 2004
Recruiting is going to be brutal, especially for the smaller teams that arent yet established in the league. With 5 of us going against one another for certain players, its gonna be hard. The SEC will probably have 7 or 8 in the top ten.

Who do you want on your schedule, and Ill try to change your schedule a little.

Im not sure about the language filter or the voice chat thing...

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
Who do you want on your schedule, and Ill try to change your schedule a little.
I just looked at the schedule and I think I'll leave it like it is. The out of conference schedule looks fine, we just have a brutal end of season stretch with Tenn, Vandy, @LSU, Flordia, @ KY, @ Auburn, and GT.

I just can't wait to get started though. Everybody do your preseason!!!

ZRossUA

Scout Team
Aug 31, 2004
iBama, hurry up and accept my invite to the online dynasty.

We need you to finish your recruiting, so we can start playing games.

If you get this, do it as soon as you can. Tomorrow afternoon, Im going to start the dynasty, and it will simulate your pre-season recruiting.

Everyone Message him so he knows, and hopefully he gets this tonight.

iBama

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 11, 2007
Alabaster, AL
iBama, hurry up and accept my invite to the online dynasty.

We need you to finish your recruiting, so we can start playing games.

If you get this, do it as soon as you can. Tomorrow afternoon, Im going to start the dynasty, and it will simulate your pre-season recruiting.

Everyone Message him so he knows, and hopefully he gets this tonight.
Sorry guys! I've been helping my girl get situated at her new apt. I'm on it!:biggrin:

ZRossUA

Scout Team
Aug 31, 2004
playball- yeah man. The guy that had arkansas quit. So you can take his spot. He has already played against the computer one game and won, but you can start from where he left off. He is 1-0.

Let me know your EA Screen Name and Ill add you ASAP.

iBama, sorry we started without you. We didnt know when youd be back, if ever. Good luck to you this year, its gonna be hard recruiting with Ole Miss, dont let me come into Mississippi and steal players from you like Saban does.

ROLL TIDE!

iBama

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 11, 2007
Alabaster, AL
Don't worry about me....I wanted a challenge. Besides, I've already plucked a 3* star out of Florida today and I have my eye on a certain RB from Alabama. Game on. :p_wink:

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
Good luck to you this year, its gonna be hard recruiting with Ole Miss, dont let me come into Mississippi and steal players from you like Saban does.

ROLL TIDE!
Don't worry about me....I wanted a challenge. Besides, I've already plucked a 3* star out of Florida today and I have my eye on a certain RB from Alabama. Game on. :p_wink:
Smack talk. Gotta love it. I can't wait to get off work and show you how its done.

ZRossUA

Scout Team
Aug 31, 2004
Ok guys I really had no idea georgia was so unstoppable in this game...:eek2:
I am honestly scared to death of Knowshon Moreno. Be prepared to go against a goalline defense when you play BAMA, haha. The only real weaknesses that Georgia has is pass protection and Zone coverage.

Oh, and by the way, I put in the names for the Alabama Roster, and after the first game, Jerrell Harris is an Impact Player on Special Teams. JPW had 300 yards in a 50-7 win over WKU. I really need to get a new running back though, I dont have anyone with the skills of Moreno on my team.

The guy that has Auburn only won 24-17 against UL Monroe, whats the deal with that? My girlfriend (Vandy) is playing Florida International tonight I believe, get ready to see that score...haha

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
I am honestly scared to death of Knowshon Moreno. Be prepared to go against a goalline defense when you play BAMA, haha. The only real weaknesses that Georgia has is pass protection and Zone coverage.

Oh, and by the way, I put in the names for the Alabama Roster, and after the first game, Jerrell Harris is an Impact Player on Special Teams. JPW had 300 yards in a 50-7 win over WKU. I really need to get a new running back though, I dont have anyone with the skills of Moreno on my team.

The guy that has Auburn only won 24-17 against UL Monroe, whats the deal with that? My girlfriend (Vandy) is playing Florida International tonight I believe, get ready to see that score...haha
About the auburn guy, he is one of my coworkers, and I'm really not sure what his skill level is. Maybe he's holding his big guns for us :). But he's really excited about it, he texts me all the time about playin.

About my game, granted I was playing an FCS team, but:
3 broken records (most rushing td's in a game, most passing td's in a game, longest int return 98 yards, all school records)
I scored on the first touch of every offensive drive or on punt return until halfway through the 3rd quarter.
Matt stafford had like 7 td's and 230ish yards on 9 attempts.
Knowshawn had like 150 yards and like 6 td's.
The score was 126-0. LOL. I feel sorry for that team, and my 2nd team played all 4th quarter.

I'm not trying to talk ...., and like I said that was an FCS team, but still, I didn't do that good on varsity...

ZRossUA

Scout Team
Aug 31, 2004
I believe it only will change them when you play in the dynasty. But if you have them saved, it wouldnt take you 5 seconds to reload them when you played in a regular game or your own dynasty. It wont screw them up as far as making your rosters unplayable ever again. Once they get that patch fixed, everything will run smoothly, so seriously, I wouldnt worry about it too much man. No one else is having that problem.

ROLL TIDE!

ZRossUA

Scout Team
Aug 31, 2004
The girlfriend(Vandy) lost last night 24-7 to Florida International. It was brutal to watch. She plays people really close usually, but she had a hard time throwing against the computer. She took a punt return with George Smith to the house, but that was about it. She also ran all over their defense, but threw like 4 picks.

I wish everyone would hurry and get all their stuff done, so we could play a game every 2 days. That would be great. I am so anxious about recruiting and playing next week against Notre Dame.

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
The girlfriend(Vandy) lost last night 24-7 to Florida International. It was brutal to watch. She plays people really close usually, but she had a hard time throwing against the computer. She took a punt return with George Smith to the house, but that was about it. She also ran all over their defense, but threw like 4 picks.

I wish everyone would hurry and get all their stuff done, so we could play a game every 2 days. That would be great. I am so anxious about recruiting and playing next week against Notre Dame.
How old is your girlfriend (if you dont mind my askin), and how did you get her to start playing football. I've tried to teach mine, but she doesn't understand the concept of the whole x's and o's thing. But yea passing against the all-american computer is pretty hard, they are smart lol.

And I wish I could just go on to the next week whenever. I hate waiting too. I wanna play one so bad right now, but we are waiting on 3 people. I say you give em 2-3 days and then sim it no questions asked.

ZRossUA

Scout Team
Aug 31, 2004
How old is your girlfriend (if you dont mind my askin), and how did you get her to start playing football. I've tried to teach mine, but she doesn't understand the concept of the whole x's and o's thing. But yea passing against the all-american computer is pretty hard, they are smart lol.

And I wish I could just go on to the next week whenever. I hate waiting too. I wanna play one so bad right now, but we are waiting on 3 people. I say you give em 2-3 days and then sim it no questions asked.
Nah man, I dont mind at all. She is 20. She has grown up watching alot of football with her dad, (shes an only child), so she understands it a little. But really she is just a natural. She may lose 56-7, but she always has that one brief moment of magic, that makes her seem like she is an online gaming champion. Im trying to teach her x's and o's, but she is having some problems too. She doesnt understand really when to pass and when to run, or what play action is. But she has no problem running between the tackles. She really enjoys it for some reason, thats one of the many reasons that she is a keeper.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.