Let's start an Online Dynasty for NCAA 09 on ps3. Anyone interested? - Page 5
Thanks Thanks:  0 Like Like:  0 Dislike Dislike:  0 Roll Tide! Roll Tide!:  0 Ha Ha! Ha Ha!:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BamaNation Second Team

Re: Let's start an Online Dynasty for NCAA 09 on ps3. Anyone interested?

Quote Originally Posted by specialkpntbl View Post
    Ok guys I really had no idea georgia was so unstoppable in this game...
    I am honestly scared to death of Knowshon Moreno. Be prepared to go against a goalline defense when you play BAMA, haha. The only real weaknesses that Georgia has is pass protection and Zone coverage.

Oh, and by the way, I put in the names for the Alabama Roster, and after the first game, Jerrell Harris is an Impact Player on Special Teams. JPW had 300 yards in a 50-7 win over WKU. I really need to get a new running back though, I dont have anyone with the skills of Moreno on my team.

The guy that has Auburn only won 24-17 against UL Monroe, whats the deal with that? My girlfriend (Vandy) is playing Florida International tonight I believe, get ready to see that score...haha

BamaNation All-SEC specialkpntbl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZRossUA View Post
    I am honestly scared to death of Knowshon Moreno. Be prepared to go against a goalline defense when you play BAMA, haha. The only real weaknesses that Georgia has is pass protection and Zone coverage.

Oh, and by the way, I put in the names for the Alabama Roster, and after the first game, Jerrell Harris is an Impact Player on Special Teams. JPW had 300 yards in a 50-7 win over WKU. I really need to get a new running back though, I dont have anyone with the skills of Moreno on my team.

The guy that has Auburn only won 24-17 against UL Monroe, whats the deal with that? My girlfriend (Vandy) is playing Florida International tonight I believe, get ready to see that score...haha
    About the auburn guy, he is one of my coworkers, and I'm really not sure what his skill level is. Maybe he's holding his big guns for us . But he's really excited about it, he texts me all the time about playin.

About my game, granted I was playing an FCS team, but:
    3 broken records (most rushing td's in a game, most passing td's in a game, longest int return 98 yards, all school records)
    I scored on the first touch of every offensive drive or on punt return until halfway through the 3rd quarter.
    Matt stafford had like 7 td's and 230ish yards on 9 attempts.
    Knowshawn had like 150 yards and like 6 td's.
    The score was 126-0. LOL. I feel sorry for that team, and my 2nd team played all 4th quarter.

I'm not trying to talk ...., and like I said that was an FCS team, but still, I didn't do that good on varsity...
    Defeat is part of football, remembered -- in the South -- even longer than victory. It is the lurking possibility of defeat that makes victory so sweet; it lies there waiting in ambush, out of sight, beyond anyone's control, ready to snap sweet victory away in merciless iron jaws

BamaNation All-American

will running this dynasty screw up my rosters? i think so. i hope not.

BamaNation Second Team

I believe it only will change them when you play in the dynasty. But if you have them saved, it wouldnt take you 5 seconds to reload them when you played in a regular game or your own dynasty. It wont screw them up as far as making your rosters unplayable ever again. Once they get that patch fixed, everything will run smoothly, so seriously, I wouldnt worry about it too much man. No one else is having that problem.

ROLL TIDE!

BamaNation Second Team

The girlfriend(Vandy) lost last night 24-7 to Florida International. It was brutal to watch. She plays people really close usually, but she had a hard time throwing against the computer. She took a punt return with George Smith to the house, but that was about it. She also ran all over their defense, but threw like 4 picks.

I wish everyone would hurry and get all their stuff done, so we could play a game every 2 days. That would be great. I am so anxious about recruiting and playing next week against Notre Dame.

BamaNation All-SEC specialkpntbl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZRossUA View Post
    The girlfriend(Vandy) lost last night 24-7 to Florida International. It was brutal to watch. She plays people really close usually, but she had a hard time throwing against the computer. She took a punt return with George Smith to the house, but that was about it. She also ran all over their defense, but threw like 4 picks.

I wish everyone would hurry and get all their stuff done, so we could play a game every 2 days. That would be great. I am so anxious about recruiting and playing next week against Notre Dame.
    How old is your girlfriend (if you dont mind my askin), and how did you get her to start playing football. I've tried to teach mine, but she doesn't understand the concept of the whole x's and o's thing. But yea passing against the all-american computer is pretty hard, they are smart lol.

And I wish I could just go on to the next week whenever. I hate waiting too. I wanna play one so bad right now, but we are waiting on 3 people. I say you give em 2-3 days and then sim it no questions asked.
    Defeat is part of football, remembered -- in the South -- even longer than victory. It is the lurking possibility of defeat that makes victory so sweet; it lies there waiting in ambush, out of sight, beyond anyone's control, ready to snap sweet victory away in merciless iron jaws

BamaNation Second Team

Quote Originally Posted by specialkpntbl View Post
    How old is your girlfriend (if you dont mind my askin), and how did you get her to start playing football. I've tried to teach mine, but she doesn't understand the concept of the whole x's and o's thing. But yea passing against the all-american computer is pretty hard, they are smart lol.

And I wish I could just go on to the next week whenever. I hate waiting too. I wanna play one so bad right now, but we are waiting on 3 people. I say you give em 2-3 days and then sim it no questions asked.
    Nah man, I dont mind at all. She is 20. She has grown up watching alot of football with her dad, (shes an only child), so she understands it a little. But really she is just a natural. She may lose 56-7, but she always has that one brief moment of magic, that makes her seem like she is an online gaming champion. Im trying to teach her x's and o's, but she is having some problems too. She doesnt understand really when to pass and when to run, or what play action is. But she has no problem running between the tackles. She really enjoys it for some reason, thats one of the many reasons that she is a keeper.