Let's start an Online Dynasty for NCAA 09 on ps3. Anyone interested?

ZRossUA

Scout Team
Aug 31, 2004
We can do the SEC, and get up to 12 players. We can select our teams randomly, so its a toss up for who gets Alabama, and who gets stuck with Auburn or Vandy. Let me know if anyone is interested, and we can set it up soon.

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
Im in as well.

PSN name = specialkpntbl

Send me an invite as well. I'll be picking my game up at gamestop after work tomorrow and playing it most of the night.

Last edited:

ZRossUA

Scout Team
Aug 31, 2004
invite others, if you have anyone in mind. Do yall want to make it first come, first serve as far as selecting your teams? Or is there another way we could do it?

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
I pre-ordered for my Xbox 360...should I see if they can exchange it for a PS3 copy? I would assume it would be better for playing online since it's free on the PS3.

Hmmmm...

iBama

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 11, 2007
Alabaster, AL
First come first serve would be the easiest. I'm not sure of really any fair way to do it though.
Agreed. I really don't like "first served", but I can't think of a better way to do it. Be looking out for a friend request specialkpntbl. I'll also try to round up a few people today. :p_smile:

ZRossUA

Scout Team
Aug 31, 2004
Hey guys, start over and list your online name and the SEC team that you want, so that once I get 12, Ill invite everyone.

Ill start and choose ALABAMA. Sorry guys.

Now, lets work hard and get 12 guys together, once Ive got their names and the teams they want, then Ill create it. Lets start it asap.

Roll Tide

ZRossUA

Scout Team
Aug 31, 2004
Alright, so far:

Alabama- zrossua
Ole Miss- iBama
Georgia- specialkpntbl

Miss St, Vandy, UK, UT, Auburn, Arkansas, LSU, Florida, and South Car still available.

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
By the way guys, I didn't pick georgia just because of how they are ranked. Well I kinda did, but I really picked them because I like their offense, and I like them better than everybody else I had to choose from.

iBama

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 11, 2007
Alabaster, AL
How are we going to do the games, guys? Does a new player have to agree to complete 1 game a week? 2? 3? I'm fine with whatever, but I've had 2 people ask me that and wanted to know before they committed to it.

ZRossUA

Scout Team
Aug 31, 2004
I would say we should try to do 2 games a week. I think everyone could do that. Keep trying to get more players, so we can start this in the next week or so...

ZRossUA

Scout Team
Aug 31, 2004
Ill give everybody 2 more days to find friends, then im gonna go on easports.com forums to fill out the rest of our league.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.