Let's start an Online Dynasty for NCAA 09 on ps3. Anyone interested?

ZRossUA

Scout Team
Aug 31, 2004
Alright then, 4 out of 12. Lets fill those other spots.

zrossua- UA
specialkpntbl- Georgia
iBama- Ole Miss
GAMERSFUEL- Florida

iBama

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 11, 2007
Alabaster, AL
Alright then, 4 out of 12. Lets fill those other spots.

zrossua- UA
specialkpntbl- Georgia
iBama- Ole Miss
GAMERSFUEL- Florida
I have a guy from BamaMag that wants in. He wanted the Gators, but I see that it's been taken. I'll post his team as soon as he picks a new one.

ZRossUA

Scout Team
Aug 31, 2004
I am going to set it for All-American. That way it isnt ridiculously easy to score every time you have possession. What length of quarters does everyone want? 4 or 5?

Also, I am setting the dynasty requirement for 2 games a week. Everyone can do as many as they want, but you will have 3 or 4 days to get in your game against a conference opponent.

Id like to see this dynasty last a number of seasons, so we can get all of our recruiting classes in. Ask your friends, because on Saturday, Im gonna open it up and get players from other threads. Anyone have a screen name on bamaonline??? You can post it on there, and direct them to this thread on tidefans.

ZRossUA

Scout Team
Aug 31, 2004
LSU?? Yuck. I could never play with them.

zrossua- UA
specialkpntbl- Georgia
iBama- Ole Miss
GAMERSFUEL- Florida
bamastl- LSU

ZRossUA

Scout Team
Aug 31, 2004
zrossua- UA
specialkpntbl- Georgia
iBama- Ole Miss
GAMERSFUEL- Florida
bamastl- LSU
Bigmike6969- Auburn
Romulus37- South Carolina

Come on, just 5 more recruits and we can begin. Ill try to send everyone friend requests today.

ZRossUA

Scout Team
Aug 31, 2004
zrossua- UA
specialkpntbl- Georgia
iBama- Ole Miss
GAMERSFUEL- Florida
bamastl- LSU
Bigmike6969- Auburn
GO_JAYS_GO- Tennessee
ddoub- Miss State
squalidballer- Arkansas
icyunvme408- Kentucky
krice12- Vanderbilt

We are all full now! FINALLY! Its up to the individual players to fill out their rosters if they want. I would like for everyone to if they have any time.

Last edited:

ZRossUA

Scout Team
Aug 31, 2004
Do yall just want to start it with 10, and leave UK and Vandy up to the Computer, or would yall like to keep waiting for two players to join up? Its up to yall. I can set a deadline, and then create the dynasty as is then. Or we can wait until the rosters are up. Lets vote on it.

iBama

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 11, 2007
Alabaster, AL
Do yall just want to start it with 10, and leave UK and Vandy up to the Computer, or would yall like to keep waiting for two players to join up? Its up to yall. I can set a deadline, and then create the dynasty as is then. Or we can wait until the rosters are up. Lets vote on it.
Hey man, if you think it would be easier to get rid of Ole Miss, I'll gladly switch to Vandy. I thought about picking them anyway. Just let me know.

ZRossUA

Scout Team
Aug 31, 2004
Ill check and see if we can get anyone to take either one, and you can take the other. Is that cool with you, iBama? We only have one spot left now.

ZRossUA

Scout Team
Aug 31, 2004
Okay well my girlfriend is going to be Vanderbilt. She is pretty decent. I wouldnt expect to beat her by more than 5 touchdowns at least. Im sending everyone an invite right now and then we will get started!

GOOD LUCK

iBama

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 11, 2007
Alabaster, AL
Okay well my girlfriend is going to be Vanderbilt. She is pretty decent. I wouldnt expect to beat her by more than 5 touchdowns at least. Im sending everyone an invite right now and then we will get started!

GOOD LUCK
Not a prob. I'll be UK then. :p_green:

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL

GOOD LUCK
aww man i would hate to get beat by a girl.......................

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
zrossua- UA
specialkpntbl- Georgia
iBama- Ole Miss
GAMERSFUEL- Florida
bamastl- LSU
Bigmike6969- Auburn
GO_JAYS_GO- Tennessee
ddoub- Miss State
squalidballer- Arkansas
icyunvme408- Kentucky
krice12- Vanderbilt

We are all full now! FINALLY! Its up to the individual players to fill out their rosters if they want. I would like for everyone to if they have any time.
The guy for arkansas doesn't show up as a registered user

ZRossUA

Scout Team
Aug 31, 2004
Yeah I got that fixed. I got a new guy for Arkansas. He is up on the list. We have all 12 spots filled, and we just have to wait for everyone to finish pre-season recruiting and then we can start playing games.

I changed my schedule

I play USC and Notre Dame, Western Kentucky, Navy.

Lets keep this thread up, kind of as an unofficial League Thread for us.

ROLL TIDE!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.