Just bought NCAA 09: What were the results of your first game?

CrmznApklps

All-SEC
Nov 22, 2004
The GUMP
I played the Barn at BDS....

Streak is over!

ALABAMA 35 BARN 17

McCoy had close to 200 yards; Kareem had two picks one for a TD; Rolo murked Kodi one good time! :)

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
I lost...I lost...

I lost to Ole Miss...20-10.

JPW threw a pick 6 and I lost. Glen Coffee fumbled the ball when I was moving down the field...and I lost. I lost to Ole Miss.

I am a very unhappy person right now.

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
Bama 38 - Boston College 17

Went up early to 17-6 and I threw 2 consecutive pick sixes to go down to 17-20. Then on my last drive JPW jumped over the pylon for an 11yd td, now its 24-17. Then Matt Ryan threw one pick 6 (31-17), and then another INT, and Terry Grant made the final TD (38-17).

Grant had a great game with like 150ish rushing yards on like 16 carries and a few carries over 40 yards, one for a TD. Other than the 2 pick 6's JPW had a fairly good game, I mean hey at least he took the game in his hands and won it :).

But I had to play BC because I wanted to see how good the QB god of Matt Ryan is to make the cover. Well he blew the game, so he sucks lol.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
Bama 38 - Boston College 17

Went up early to 17-6 and I threw 2 consecutive pick sixes to go down to 17-20. Then on my last drive JPW jumped over the pylon for an 11yd td, now its 24-17. Then Matt Ryan threw one pick 6 (31-17), and then another INT, and Terry Grant made the final TD (38-17).

Grant had a great game with like 150ish rushing yards on like 16 carries and a few carries over 40 yards, one for a TD. Other than the 2 pick 6's JPW had a fairly good game, I mean hey at least he took the game in his hands and won it :).

But I had to play BC because I wanted to see how good the QB god of Matt Ryan is to make the cover. Well he blew the game, so he sucks lol.
That's not Matt Ryan playing for BC...hence him being able to be on the cover. Just an FYI.

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
i ventured online with Bama and played Clemson. CJ Spiller tore me a new one with 2 long runs but i managed to pull out a close one as Tiffin broke a tie with no seconds remaining to win the game. I have no idea why Tiffin is rated only a 72 overall. Thats just dumb. Even still he nailed that 47 yarder with 5 yards to spare.

BigOaf

Scout Team
Oct 1, 2005
Sanford, NC
I played UcheaT at BDS and handed them a 34 - 20 whippin' that wasn't as close as it sounds.

The game changing performance was a screen to Grant that he took 81 yards for a score :)

DrBama

1st Team
Oct 12, 1999
Coker, AL
Playing in my first dynasty:

Bama 20
Clemson 17

Much more difficult than I anticipated. By the way, if the game is any indication, Georgia is going to be incredible this year.

Crimson Pig

1st Team
Nov 29, 2004
BDS against the Barn

Lost 17-6

I'm very very good at football games, but I transition very rough. I haven't won my first game(which is always The Iron Bowl) on an NCAA ever.

bamabound91

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 10, 2008
Huntsville, Ala
BDS against the Barn

Lost 17-6

I'm very very good at football games, but I transition very rough. I haven't won my first game(which is always The Iron Bowl) on an NCAA ever.
i lost my first game 31-2. i kept blitzing all game and was burned for several long td's. and i was playing lsu. i punted their butts at the 1 yrd line and got the safety when they tried to pass. but i've gotten better since then. :BigA:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.