I'm amazed with how much faster the gameplay is for NCAA 09!

ElkhartTider

All-American
Jan 13, 2005
Elkhart, Indiana
im playing on a ps3...

im almost positive that the big complaint last year is that the 360 was at 120fps and the ps3 version was at 60fps... but this year they upgraded the ps3 version to the 120fps... either way it looks a lot better!

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
no, the PS3 is running at 60 fps same as the 360. too me it's not faster at all. just smoother. you have user control now. it actually runs a little slow to me but other than the dumbness of the defense vs zone and the ease of returns i am loving it

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
no, the PS3 is running at 60 fps same as the 360. too me it's not faster at all. just smoother. you have user control now. it actually runs a little slow to me but other than the dumbness of the defense vs zone and the ease of returns i am loving it
Yea it seems like the game has slowed down alot. Its alot smoother, but it just seems like its almost running in slow motion. I dont know, its hard to explain.

jeremy

Suspended
Nov 22, 2004
Alabama
The game doesnt run at 120fps on any of the systems. It runs at 60fps on 360 and PS3. Last year the 360 did 60fps while the ps3 only did 30fps. 120fps is possible, but the human eye cant see all of the frames fast enough.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.