Link: Patch for NCAA 09 coming soon!

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
A patch to fix the problems with rosters is on the way, and they're suggesting that a second patch (possibly to tweak the gameplay) is also in the works.

Mash Here

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
The first patch is out now. A second patch is in the process of being certified, probably another month or so before it's out.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
The first patch is out now. A second patch is in the process of being certified, probably another month or so before it's out.
How do we go about getting this patch? Is it something we will be prompted to update when we start the game? I'm on a PS3 that is connected to the internet.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
How do we go about getting this patch? Is it something we will be prompted to update when we start the game? I'm on a PS3 that is connected to the internet.
I'm not 100% sure the patch is even out yet for the PS3 (it is for the 360), but if it is and you're connected to the internet the game should prompt you that there is an update available when you start it up.

Queasy1

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2003
Atlanta, GA
Patch is out

* Ability to view your Online Dynasty HQ through EA Sports World
* Improved online performance

Dynasty

* Fixed a couple recruiting exploits
* Faster simming between weeks

Custom Stadium Sounds

* The “All” option will now only work when the user is the home team

Gameplay

* Improved coverage on kicks
* Hook Zones depth keeps defenders in their zones
* Fixed an issue with the Strafe Catch
* Allow fumbles to occur when diving
* WR screen routes improved

Bug Fixes

* Sliders will now work correctly
* An issue with missing stats after simming has been fixed
* Ball carrier will no longer run out of bounds when changing hands and heading towards the sidelines
* Fixed an exploit that allowed the slot receiver to burn the safeties in a prevent defense
* Fixed a bug where the the ball would hit the cross bar, drop through, and not be counted
* Fixed a bug that would prevent Hot Routes from working

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Wow, if the second patch is indeed already out that would be awesome! I was thinking it would be a while before we got the second (more important) patch. I'll have to check later (fingers crossed).

No dice on the second patch, as I somewhat expected, it's probably gonna be a little while before we see that one drop. So the only patch that is out as of now (for the 360 only I believe) is the one that addresses the roster bug.

Last edited:

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
There's talk from one of the designers on NCAA 09 over on OperationSports.com that the second patch has been submitted for approval and could be out within the next couple of weeks, possibly as soon as sometime this week! That would be awesome!

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Patch 2 is scheduled for release tonight at 2 a.m. PST (for the 360).
All I can say is hallelujah! *fingers crossed that it improves the gameplay*

Click Here

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.