BBQ / Meat: Mexi-Burgers

im4datide

All-SEC
Sep 6, 2001
Spring Hill,TN
Mix 1 egg,1/4 cup worcestershire sauce,1/2 cup mild salsa,1 pkg of Taco Seasoning and a couple of dashes of all seasonings mix in bowl.
Put hamburger in large bowl and pour ingredients in and mix throughly into hamburger. You should be able to make 8 good sized patties out of this.
Put patties on grill...cooking to you favorite cooking temperature.
While patties are cooking, take a small sauce pan on med heat and put the 8oz. block of pepper jack cheese and a little milk stirring until cheese is melted...you want the thickness of the cheese to be like the cheese dip you would get in a Mexican restaurant but just a tad thicker. Turn to low stiring frequently...you may have to add some mike if it gets too thick!
Diners choice as to heating buns via the oven,grill or steaming in microwave or not heating at all.
After bringing burgers in off the grill put burger on bottom bun and then spoon the melted pepper jack cheese on top of the hamburger. Top with some pico de gallo,sour cream and shredded lettuce

Last edited:

MasterShake

All-SEC
Feb 19, 2005
Dothan, Alabama, United States
I've done something similar, instead of going for the prepackaged taco seasoning I just went with every mexican type seasoning i could find in my cabinet. I went with pretty much chile pepper, garlic & onion powder, black pepper, red pepper flakes, cumin, and salt. I then added some freshly squeezed lime juice, diced jalapenos, along with a shot of tequila. I also went with pepper jack cheese but to finish it off I toasted the buns and instead of normal burger toppings I went with a little guacamole and some salsa. It was soooooooooooooooooooo good.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.