Where is your team ranked pre season?
Thanks Thanks:  0 Like Like:  0 Dislike Dislike:  0 Roll Tide! Roll Tide!:  0 Ha Ha! Ha Ha!:  0

ThumbsUp Where is your team ranked pre season?

My Deshler Tigers are ranked #1 in Class 4A, how about the rest of you?
    " I THOUGHT THIS MUST BE WHAT GOD LOOKS LIKE."

GEORGE BLANDA
    in talking about Coach Paul Bryant

Alabama is 2- and 3-deep all over the place with full grown, meaner-than-he!! men. It's almost not fair making college kids play against them. Any Saban-coached team is going to be deep as he!! with recruits that have elite size, strength and experience at their position and they are going to play with incredible physicality.

Re: Where is your team ranked pre season?

The Prattville Lions sit atop the 6A rankings. It should be an interesting year, lots of changes within the program since last years state title win. They may struggle a bit early while the offense finds itself but should be battle tested and at full stride by the playoffs. If the QB can master the offense, another run at the title is a possibility. I'm glad the season is almost here.

BamaNation All-American MegaVars's Avatar

Cordova Blue Devils, # 1 in 3A and defending state champs. A lot of returning starters but a killer schedule will make it tough this season. Playing two 4A schools (Dora and Fayette Co.) and one 5A (Hartselle), plus we`re in a tough region with Gordo and Aliceville.
    "And believe me, to have been in the city of Tuscaloosa in October when you were young and full of Early Times and had a shining Alabama gal by your side--to have had all that and then to have seen those red shirts pour onto the field, and, then, coming behind them, with that inexorable big cat walk of his, the man himself, The Bear--that was very good indeed." Howell Raines, a Washington correspondent for the New York Times.

BamaNation Hall of Fame CrimsonSEC's Avatar

T R Miller is ranked 4th in 3A.

BamaNation Second Team

Sardis Lions- #9 in 3A

BamaNation Third Team

what is a good website to go to, to look at rankings for high school football

BamaNation Second Team bamaump8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bama0849 View Post
    what is a good website to go to, to look at rankings for high school football

Go to ahsaa.com and the ranking should be there. If not there, you could possibly go to al.com and find them.
    ROLL TIDE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by edwd58 View Post
    The Prattville Lions sit atop the 6A rankings. It should be an interesting year, lots of changes within the program since last years state title win. They may struggle a bit early while the offense finds itself but should be battle tested and at full stride by the playoffs. If the QB can master the offense, another run at the title is a possibility. I'm glad the season is almost here.
    If Sam can master the offense, seems to be the biggest question for the whole team. My friends are telling me the D is going to be a beast of one.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaJama17's Avatar

For now Hoover is #2 but hopefully by the end of the season they will be #1!!!!
    Last edited by BamaJama17; September 4th, 2008 at 10:42 PM.