2 more days until my season starts!!!!

bamaump8

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 9, 2008
Mt. Olive, Alabama
My football season starts this coming Thrusday. I will be officiating at the Corner VS Cold Springs football jamberee game. I know that they may not be big schools, or power houses in there region, but IT'S FOOTBAL BABY!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!

bamaump8

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 9, 2008
Mt. Olive, Alabama
I can give you another one if you already haven't got one or got this one. Hewitt-Trussville VS Gardendale @ Gardendale. I think they are playing this Friday night.

I can give you another one if you already haven't got one or got this one. Hewitt-Trussville VS Gardendale @ Gardendale. I think they are playing this Friday night.
Thanks... I'm staying in Tuscaloosa this weekend so I'm doing Northridge's jamboree tonight, and if the weather holds up, Hillcrest's against Pinson Valley (Which is where I went to high school) on Saturday.

bamaump8

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 9, 2008
Mt. Olive, Alabama
If you are going to be doing any games in Jefferson County this season, let me know where you are going to be at. I officiate in Jefferson County so I may be able to help you with some things. Maybe be able to see you at one of them. The association that I am in has all of Jefferson County, plus Thompson and St. Clair County High School. We have all of Region 6 except for Pelham. Just let me know.

If you are going to be doing any games in Jefferson County this season, let me know where you are going to be at. I officiate in Jefferson County so I may be able to help you with some things. Maybe be able to see you at one of them. The association that I am in has all of Jefferson County, plus Thompson and St. Clair County High School. We have all of Region 6 except for Pelham. Just let me know.
Sounds good. One of my good friends is also an official in Jefferson County.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.