Playing Madden with your Favorite Team?

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
How many of you play Madden with your "favorite" team instead of choosing the "Cowboys" or "Pats". I've noticed that anytime I play someone online they always choose those two teams and I always choose my Fav (Seattle).

Rattlehead82

1st Team
Feb 3, 2008
Pace, FL
If I played online, it would be with the Dolphins, I don't care if they're abysmal. But yeah, a lot of people don't want to play a fair game.

I usually start a dynasty with Miami before I do anything like I do with Bama on NCAA.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Evidently, the 19 other people that viewed the thread and didn't post are using the Cowboys or the Pats! :biggrin:

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
I dont use my favorite team.(Dolphins) because its annoying that they suck soooo badly and like you said everyone uses the pats or cows. But i use my second favorite team the Saints, always enjoy using Harper on D.

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
I play with the Cowboys because they are and always have been my favorite team. I love playing franchise mode. But I don't care for playing online.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.