Drink: Chocolate Covered Cherry Jello Shot

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
Place one cherry in each empty Jell-O shot cup.
Mix cherry Jell-O and hot water, let cool to room temperature
Add crème de cacao and ½ cup reserved rum mixture from cherries. If you want to go insane use one of the Godiva Liquors.
Pour into cups so that cherries are submerged.
Chill until firm.
Cover with a thin layer of chocolate topping and place in freezer for 5 minutes. You may have to go longer to set the chocolate cap.
Top with whipped cream and serve immediately.

Last edited:

bayoutider

Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
To make jello shots mix jello with 1 cup very hot water. Stir till dissolved then put in 1 ice cube to cool the liquid. When the ice cube is melted add liquor of your choice to measure 2 cups. Fill ice trays or shot glasses and refrigerate 4 hours.

Raspberry jello - peach schnapps; midori; vodka, rum
strawberry jello - peach schnapps, midori, vodka, rum
cherry - peach schnapps, vodka, rum
lime - vodka, rum, tequila, peach schnapps
grape - vodka
orange - peach schnapps, vodka, gin, tequila, rum

I use these "Twist-N-Shot" glasses
they come 20 to a box for under $15 and I bought 2 boxes. The plastic glasses are color coded so you can keep track of what's in which glass and they are reusable. Just twist the top and let the jello slide out.

SaBAMArina

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 1, 2007
Cottondale, AL
Hey Bayou, where did you get the twist-n-shot glasses at? Did you order them online, or get them in a store?

(I would rather avoid paying shipping, they want to charge $9 on the site just to ship them to me...)

Thanks in advance!

bayoutider

Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
Hey Bayou, where did you get the twist-n-shot glasses at? Did you order them online, or get them in a store?

(I would rather avoid paying shipping, they want to charge $9 on the site just to ship them to me...)

Thanks in advance!
I bought mine online at NY Bar Store. They come 20 to a pack and I bought 2 packs. Since I live about 1000 miles south of Miami it was my only option.

SaBAMArina

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 1, 2007
Cottondale, AL
I emailed the company and they said they only sell them online right now, daing it. Guess I'll have to suck it up. Thanks for responding though.

By the way, where in the world do you live????

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
I use these "Twist-N-Shot" glasses
they come 20 to a box for under $15 and I bought 2 boxes. The plastic glasses are color coded so you can keep track of what's in which glass and they are reusable. Just twist the top and let the jello slide out.
Those are BY FAR the coolest thing I've ever seen. I've gotta get me some.

I make my jello shots with flavored Smirnoff vodka. Then getting a complimentary flavor of jello with it, or just match the flavors. Whatever floats your boat. But I will definitely try the chocolate covered cherry one. Seems like it would be a hit with the lady folk, and thats never a bad thing.

bayoutider

Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
Try this one out.

Sex on the Beach Jell-O Shot

3 oz. package orange Jell-O
8 oz. (1 cup) boiling cranberry juice
3 oz. peach schnapps
5 oz. vodka

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
Just to let you know. I made the chocolate cherry covered shot last week. They were pretty good. I'm not crazy about chocolate covered cherrys so I couldn't eat many in a row. But I got some compliments on them. I also made the margarita jello shots that are further down the page. Now those were a big hit. I was surprised at how much they actually tasted like margaritas.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.