I Need An RV Spot For The Ole Miss Game!!

ARUtley

Oct 14, 2008
Hey Bama Fans,

I am looking for an RV spot for my parents. Is anyone not using there spot for this weekend? They only need it for the Ole Miss game and would prefer to be either on campus or downtown. Please Please Please let me know if you can help. They are desperate!

Thank You,
Ashley

M.Harbin

Scout Team
Dec 4, 2000
Arab, Alabama, USA
Hey Bama Fans,

I am looking for an RV spot for my parents. Is anyone not using there spot for this weekend? They only need it for the Ole Miss game and would prefer to be either on campus or downtown. Please Please Please let me know if you can help. They are desperate!

Thank You,
Ashley
Ain't gonna happen. The on campus spots are long gone to season holders. There are none downtown except maybe the Marine Corps lot where the old Tuscaloosa Chevy dealer was. There's a freebee behind Bruno's on McFarland but it's first come, first serve.

Those are the choices.

M.Harbin

Scout Team
Dec 4, 2000
Arab, Alabama, USA
Hey Apple. I'm hangin in there for an ole fart. You still over at Coleman? Need to send me your cell (as a private message) and I'll come by Fri night and shoot the bull a while.

RTR

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.