Question: Basketball game?

LukeDuke

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 25, 2007
So usually I get the College Hoops 2K game every year for my basketball video game fix. Unfortunately there will be no more 2K Sports college hoops games(Thanks EASports). So what basketball game should I get? The titles I am aware of are NBA Live 09, NCAA College Basketball, NBA 2K9, and NBA The Inside (PS3). Just curious if anyone has played any of these or heard from them and which ones you guys might suggest? Thanks!

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
I liked last years 2K8, but I think this year's Live 09 is the one to get with the DNA.

LukeDuke

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 25, 2007
Thanks guys. I will more than likely be buying NBA Live but I am trying to rent all of them first. I just took back NBA The Inside for my PS3...It was a waste of a free rental. The players "slid" more than they moved. IMO do not buy this game. If anyone has played any other ones keep me posted. THANKS

LukeDuke

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 25, 2007
Hey Luke, did you ever end up renting NCAA Basketball 09? If so was it any good?
Yes I sure did. It is ok and I am actually going to buy it. BUT the reason I am buying it is because my love for college bball. If you are going for a good bball game altogether I suggest NBA 2K9. If you like college bball get NCAA although It needs a campus legend type mode IMO. Dynasty is kind of boring too. The Player's look good though. If you have xbox live you should try the demo.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.