Question: Anyone know anything about Oakman?

bamaump8

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 9, 2008
Mt. Olive, Alabama
I have the Oakman vs Lamar County football game at Oakman tomorrow night. My association just picked it up. Does anyone know anything about Oakman and/or Lamar County? I know they are both 2A schools and I know there records. Lamar County is 5-1 and Oakman is 3-3. Other than that, I have no idea about these 2 schools. I am just trying to get a feel for these schools so that me and the crew that I am working with can have a feel for them Friday night instead of going in blind.

MegaVars

All-American
Nov 17, 2002
Warrior, AL.
Oakman is about 10 miles away from me. This year they`ve had some key injuries and have had to start some young players. All in all they`ve had a decent season so far . I don`t look for them to be able to handle Lamar County...it could get pretty ugly.

bamaump8

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 9, 2008
Mt. Olive, Alabama
Oakman is about 10 miles away from me. This year they`ve had some key injuries and have had to start some young players. All in all they`ve had a decent season so far . I don`t look for them to be able to handle Lamar County...it could get pretty ugly.
Thanks for the info. Turns out, I have been moved to another game. I am now going to Pell City. Thay are playing Pinson Valley.

May 4, 2003
Larnaca, Cyprus
My Dad taught in Oakman back in the 80's, so I always pull for them. If these kids are anything like the boys my Dad taught, they'll strap on their gear and knock the fire out of you.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.