Entre: Cheese Enchiladas

RolltideFanz

All-American
Sep 26, 2004
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Coat the bottom of the casserole dish with a thin layer of enchilada sauce (use whatever kind of sauce you like, from mild to hot)
Grab your tongs and take your tortillas one by one, dipping them in the oil and letting soak enough to get wet and pliable (don't hold them under TOO long once the oil gets hot, or they'll begin bubbling and get tough and begin to break)
Grab a handful of cheese and dump it into the middle of the tortillas, and roll it up as tight as you can (of course, if you like chicken, steak, etc. in your enchiladas, you can add that as well, just watch out for the overstuff)
Line them up as evenly as you can in the casserole dish -- try not to wad them up so they cook evenly (I can typically get 12 in my dish)
Add another layer of enchilada sauce to the top of the tortillas (make sure you get them all covered so they remain soft during cooking)
Sprinkle remaining cheese all over the top of the tortillas
Bake at 350 for 20-25 (depending on how well you like yours done)
Enjoy!

specialkpntbl

All-SEC
Jan 6, 2007
Dothan, AL
My ex-g/f's mom made something that was similar to this. Except she had alot more stuff in hers. Then put some salsa, sour cream, and jalapenos on top, and whammo, thats a goodie.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.