AMAZING play by Lassiter (GA) Wide Receivers

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
This is one of the best plays I've ever seen in a HS football game:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K2OSOZnhqc"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

R

rolltidescott

That is really and incredible play. I wonder if it was all reaction, or planned?

GrandBayTider

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2004
Prattville, AL
I believe the TE that makes the initial catch is currently committed to AU. Pretty athletic play for a big ole TE! It looks like it was planned but still to pull it off is pretty amazing.

:BigA:

Jref

1st Team
Oct 3, 2001
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great play, but it's hard for me to believe you would plan to throw into double coverage with the idea that your receiver would bat the ball to a teammate. Heck, there are four white jerseys within a couple of yards of the ball.

Why would you want to take that chance?

R

rolltidescott

Great play, but it's hard for me to believe you would plan to throw into double coverage with the idea that your receiver would bat the ball to a teammate. Heck, there are four white jerseys within a couple of yards of the ball.

Why would you want to take that chance?
I just wonder how many times the teammate would expect the ball enough to catch it if it wasn't planned. How many times do you see an unexpected toss or lateral get dropped?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.