Question: Where to tailgate/party/watch the game in Atlanta?

TheBamaMan

All-SEC
Jul 17, 2000
Dothan, Al
OK, I hae rooms booked at the Westin (400 and 285) in Atlanta for that weekend. On the most probably chance that I dont get tickets, where should one go and watch the game? If I cant be at the game, would love to be in the atmosphere anyway.

Also, if any of you dont use Hotwire to book your rooms, your crazy. I booked this 4 star hotel for two nights at $49/night. Had concerns at first due to not ever using them but I was blown away at the hotel and rates for it.

Give me some ideas for where to hang out if you can.

bilbo

Pro Sports Moderator
Oct 13, 1999
Gulf Shores, AL
Do you want to be near the Georgia Dome?
If so, Jocks and Jills in the CNN building is a nice place but it will be PACKED!

When I lived in Atlanta I'd watch the games at Smith's Olde Bar at the corner of Piedmont and Monroe. Run by some Bama fans....

noondoggie

Scout Team
Jun 25, 2007
:BigA:
You might can watch the game with noondoggie,he hasn' had much luck finding tickets.
OUCH, Aden's right I am having a tough time finding tickets to the game [need two!!!] Looks like we wil be watching the game in the 'Yellow" RV lot if we can't get some tickets pre game.

FYI
The last time I was at the Omni Hotel,a few months ago, Jocks n Jills was still closed due to the storm damage.

ROLL TIDE

M.Harbin

Scout Team
Dec 4, 2000
Arab, Alabama, USA
Apple, noondoggie, I may have to come watch with ya'll I can't find any reasonably priced tickets either. Apple, did you get yours?

I'll try and catch up with ya'll on Fri in T-town. What time are ya'll setting up on Fri?

Last edited:

aden

Suspended
Jan 30, 2005
citronelle ala
We haven't been able to find any tix either,we will be there early friday and Bill and I may go play golf friday depending on the weather.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.