Description: I was at a church dinner a week ago and this was one of the side dishes. It was so good I could have eaten an entire plate of it, nevermind the pork chops, green beans, rice or chocolate chess pie! I was told it was a Paula Dean recipe. It's out of this world, you gotta try it.
Serving Size: 8
Time: 1 Hour
- 1 (14 3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn.
- 1 (15 1/4-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained.
- 1 eight-ounce package corn muffin mix.
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar.
- 1 cup sour cream.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except for the cheese.
- Pour into 9x13 inche casserole dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and cover with cheese.
- Return to oven until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven.
- Serve warm.