I have the greatest wife ever (about Xmas gift)

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Welcome to Tide Fans. :)

Just for future reference, you might not want to make your first post to a forum with a link to something for sale. It gives the appearance of spam even if it isn't.

atlbama

2nd Team
Nov 18, 2005
Dunwoody, GA
I got the same book.....from my Mother-in-law. She knows nothing about college football (lives in CT) but knows I love Bama. Great book!

N AL Tider

1st Team
Jun 18, 2007
Sweet Home AL
Not trying to brag or anything, but I had one of the first copies of this book. My grandfather owns a business here in Florence and was in talk with someone about buying his business. The potential buyer (a book comany) had the book on his desk. My mom, who went to negotiate with my grandfather, asked about it. He said that he had just received the book that day and showed it to my mom. She told him that I would love it, and he gave it to her. I guess that makes me having the greatest mom ever, huh?

BrettStah

Suspended
Nov 1, 2007
Off-topic, but how the heck did "roll_tide" not get taken as a username a long, long time ago?

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Off-topic, but how the heck did "roll_tide" not get taken as a username a long, long time ago?
Lol, no kidding.

I guess everyone has assumed for 10+ years that it was already taken. Bad assumption. Either way, kudos to him for realizing something no one else did for about a decade.

12natchamps

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 12, 2005
I also have a great wife. My wife gave me one of those last year for christmas. This year she gave me an autographed picture of Tyrone Prothro and a Danial Moore Blackout print

bamadws56

All-SEC
Sep 24, 2005
Fort Benning, GA
Sweet, I will have to look into getting that book. On the topic of greatest wife presents, two years ago my wife got me a game worn Tyrone Prothro jersey. Then the next year, she got him to sign that jersey! Needless to say I think she is the greatest wife ever! LOL!

AdamMc2003

1st Team
Dec 14, 2005
I'm thinking that he might have 2 underscores between the roll and tide. Just a thought.
nope just one(i copied it and pasted it in MS word just to see :biggrin:)

I guess its kind of like getting a bama car tag, I tried several versions of just about every combo you could think of, was getting NOTHING that was available... finally just tried the ever so generic: TIDEI4(Tide I For)

believe it or not it was still available...

roll_tide

Jan 3, 2009
When I filled in the blank for my user name I was shocked it worked, how the hell was roll_tide available I thought.

Living in Texas doesnt always allow for running into too much Bama stuff, I definitely miss my time in Tuscaloosa......seems so long ago now, finished in '98.

BamaSteve999

1st Team
Oct 22, 2004
I vote my wife greatest ever. For my birthday, she gave me a picture that Coach Saban personally signed, a hat that Coach Saban and Mrs. Saban had signed, and a great story about how it all happened.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.