What are you listening to (Music)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Fierce Heart Album ( 1982 )
Fierce Heart reunited Jim Capaldi with Steve Winwood and the results are warm to the heart as well as pleasing to the ears. With help from Van Morrison as well, Capaldi put out an album that showed renewed faith in rock after having been living in Brazil absorbing various influences there and raising a family. Winwood's recent smash hits influenced Capaldi to write more upbeat as well as personal songs, highlighted by "That's Love" and "Tonight You're Mine." But whereas Winwood got into the Top Ten with his songs, Capaldi barely made into the Top 200. That was a shame, for there are a lot of comparisons here that should have been explored. For Winwood fans, this album was like an extra helping. For Capaldi fans, it was the main course.
Тracklist:
1. Tonight You're Mine
2. Living On The Edge
3. Bad Breaks
4. Runaway
5. Back At My Place
6. That's Love
7. I'll Always Be Your Fool
8. Don't Let Them Control You
9. Gifts Of Unknown Things

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Best Elton album of all time is "Madman".

But this one is off another album of Elton's that some say was his best..."Goodbye Yellow Brick Road".

Here's "Harmony"....which was the B-side the the single "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road"....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.