What are you listening to (Music)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
today for my listening pleasure i am delving into some robert plant and roy orbison along with the traveling wilburys.

Professor-JK

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 17, 2009
Stamford, CT
Nat King Cole
Harry Belafonte
Ertha Kitt

Ertha was also a Mutt as Obama likes to call himself. She was born the daughter of a woman half black, half Cherokee Indian and a father who was a poor white cotton farmer in the Carolinas. She had amazing exotic good looks and as far as I know only married white men though her skin was dark. Orson Wells once called her the most exciting woman in the world. Her voice is pure magic on vinyl. On a great system you can hear her purr and almost smell her sweet breath.

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
Today's vinyl -

Miles Davis - "Biatches" Brew (darn censorship ;))
Grateful Dead - American Beauty
Miles Davis - Kind of Blue
Yellowjackets - Live Wires
Sade - Lovers Rock

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
Listened to some good ol' Island Zouk music on the radio in my shop while I sanded and stained my maple isolation platforms for the new stereo. Came back in the house to the sound of Linda Ronstadt's Heart Like A Wheel.

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
on the menu today im having a large helping of bruce springsteen-Human Touch with a side order of robert palmer,,,sneekin sally thru the alley.

Last edited:

exiledNms

Hall of Fame
Aug 2, 2002
Hattiesburg, MS (USA)
While mrs. exiled & I were cleaning out a long-overdue closet, we listened to a 2-disc collection of Santana that was most excellent. Covered a good part of his career from "Evil Ways" & "Soul Sacrifice" forward to some of the later stuff. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

And I agree that Robert Palmer was great; especially the Sneakin' Sally album.

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
todays selections: eric clapton-Into the Sun, stevie ray vaughn also a sampling of chet atkins & Les Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.