What are you listening to (Music)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
I finally got around to purchasing the latest Mumford and Sons and also the latest St. Paul and the Broken Bones albums. I imagine I'll have them on repeat all day while I work.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Those first 3 solo albums --- "Barnstorm", "The Smoker you drink, the Player you get", and "So What" are legendary.

Cool video. I didn’t remember Walsh producing the Souvenirs album.

When I was in high school, my sister was at Ole Miss. When she came home she would usually bring me a couple of albums. I remember one time it being the James Gang and Abraxus. I’ve been a Joe Walsh fan ever since. He’s a monster rock guitarist.

My sister is still cool.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Cool video. I didn’t remember Walsh producing the Souvenirs album.

When I was in high school, my sister was at Ole Miss. When she came home she would usually bring me a couple of albums. I remember one time it being the James Gang and Abraxus. I’ve been a Joe Walsh fan ever since. He’s a monster rock guitarist.

My sister is still cool.
Yeah, same here. For me it was my oldest brother in high school while I was still in grade school. This was mid-sixties. He had some classics....."The Animals", "The Beach Boys", "The Byrds", and "Bob Dylan" just to name a few off the top of my head.

I love my older brother. He's still in Virginia. We can always have a great phone conversation though.

I'll post something else later about Joe Walsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.