Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
^^^^^
Same tune by The Boss:

A little known fact - this song was written about the Florida Gator basketball team....and what happens when they need to avenge a loss..... ;)

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Stephen Stills, vocals, keyboards & guitar (CSNY, ex-Buffalo Springfield) Chris Hillman, vocals, mandolin & guitar (ex-Byrds, Flying Burrito Brothers) Al Perkins, steel guitar & guitar (ex-Gram Parsons and Flying Burrito Brothers) Calvin "Fuzzy" Samuels, bass, backing vocals (ex-CSNY and John Sebastian) Paul Harris, keyboards (performed sessions and toured with John Sebastian during 1968-71, and sessions for B.B. King during 1969-70) Dallas Taylor, drums (ex-Clear Light, CSNY and John Sebastian) Joe Lala, percussion, backing vocals (ex-Blues Image and Pacific Gas & Electric) ------------------------------------------------- Touring members (1973 only)[edit] Kenny Passarelli, bass (played with Joe Walsh's band Barnstorm) John Barbata, drums (ex-the Turtles and CSNY)

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Last edited:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
. . . and there is the amazing instrument that is Aretha's voice. Especially 45+ years ago.

Not a big EJ fan. but surely do like Tumbleweed Connection. A dose of "Country Comfort."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giD0SN3ZSIo&list=PL0UFkYrF2Q4f0hgyxnlUpGAgo7gXYf1pL

For some reason I always identify the music of EJ with that 5 year span while I lived and went to school in Gatorville :)

Here's something. I own this double album cassette. It's still in very good condition too.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
"I Saw the Light" is the opening track from Todd Rundgren's 1972 Something/Anything? double album.
In the liner notes to Something/Anything?, Rundgren states that he intended the song to be the hit of the album, and copied the Motown tradition of putting hit songs at the beginning of albums. The song peaked at #15 in Canada,[SUP][2][/SUP] #16 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100,[SUP][3][/SUP] and at #12 on the Easy Listening chart.[SUP][4][/SUP] Billboard ranked it as the No. 88 song for 1972. On the U.S. Cash Box Top 100, it reached number 11.[SUP][5][/SUP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.