What are you listening to (Music)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
But they were big (so to speak) in Atlanta, with the 90s surf revival movement, at the time.

What would FZ say if he knew I was listening to surf music, instead of Plastic People? :biggrin2:

(Which is just like Louie, Louie with an extra note.....................)

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
But they were big (so to speak) in Atlanta, with the 90s surf revival movement, at the time.

What would FZ say if he knew I was listening to surf music, instead of Plastic People? :biggrin2:

(Which is just like Louie, Louie with an extra note.....................)
my first several years in atlanta, i was spending all of my spare time and $ (very little of the latter) getting up to north georgia/wnc to go biking and kayaking. i didn't get to go to a ton of shows.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Probably a better use of your time, and (little) money.

Of course, back in my days..........................things were a lot less expensive. And I had a job! (Now, I pay an obscene amount of money to take Mrs. C. to see Alabama, for our 10th anniversary. There is a lot in that statement that I am still trying to figure out how it happened that way.....................oh, well.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.