Entre: Meatball Sandwich

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
Turn on the broiler.
Mix all ingredients together, do not over mix and use just enough water so the meatballs are moist but not falling apart.
Form meatballs into 2" balls.
Place meatballs on a baking sheet and brown on one side then turn them to brown the other.
When meatballs are brown place them in a pot of marinara sauce to finish cooking at least 20 minutes.
Cut hogie buns lengthwise. Cut two meatballs in half for each sandwich and line them up on the bread. Add a bit of the Marinara sauce over the meatballs then cover with sliced mozzarella cheese.
Place the sandwich halves back under the broiler to melt the cheese and toast the top bun.
When cheese is melted and bun toasted put top of bun on sandwich, cut in half and enjoy.

BAMAFAN IN NY

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2007
Watertown, NY
www.myspace.com
I use 3 eggs for 1lb ground beef, 1lb italian sausage. I dont use any water.. I want them to be as wet as possible... just dry enough so that they dont stick to my hands too much, or flatten in the pan. (I adjust the amount of bread crumbs, but about a cup usually does it.) I then brown them in a skillet in olive oil, before finishing them off in sauce. And I make some mean meatballs, if I do say so myself. :)

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.