Cheerleading Coach No Longer With University

RT3413

All-American
Sep 14, 2004
Atlanta, GA
I do not want to post a rumor here, and all I can find on this is a "story" which clearly lists its information as a rumor. But her name has been removed from the staff directory (that's how I first noticed this).

Has she been removed or just on a leave of absence? Any insight as to what happened? Debbie has been with the University forever.... she was a fixture when I knew her back in the early 90s....

HMM

All-SEC
Sep 1, 2007
I guess I'll say it....This thread is worthless without pictures! LOL

Tigerhater06

3rd Team
Nov 29, 2005
I just hope Mal goes after someone with championship experience and does not settle for just any cheerleader coach. I wonder if they will wait till after the season so they can hire a big name coach?

GrandBayTider

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2004
Prattville, AL
:pDT_hah:
I just hope Mal goes after someone with championship experience and does not settle for just any cheerleader coach. I wonder if they will wait till after the season so they can hire a big name coach?
:rofl:

That right there is funny I tell you, funny! Somebody has been reading the b-ball forum.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.