UFC 09 Undisputed

cullman tide

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 21, 2008
i for one know i am getting this game. just wondering what yall think of this new game coming out may 18. there is only one thing i see wrong. it is that they dont have kimbo slice on the game!:BigA::BigA:

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
I wasn't all that impressed with the demo. It looked great, but I wasn't very impressed with how it played. Maybe I didn't spend enough time with it, I'm not sure, but I'm probably going to pass on it. I might rent it.

As for Kimbo, seeing as how he isn't a UFC fighter it's no surprise he isn't in the game. He's overrated as an MMA fighter anyway IMHO, I don't believe he'd be able to hang in the UFC.

cullman tide

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 21, 2008
"It looked great, but I wasn't very impressed with how it played."

Have u done the tutorial on it. you learn how to do the transitions and the submissions a lot better. the clinch also. if u havent done the tutorial u should get back on it. it helps:BigA::BigA:

cullman tide

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 21, 2008

Have u done the tutorial on it. you learn how to do the transitions and the submissions a lot better. the clinch also. if u havent done the tutorial u should get back on it. it helps:BigA::BigA:

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006

I did everything on the tutorial. Not a single one of my fights went to the ground, they were all basically slug-fests (which is why I say I wasn't very impressed with how it played). The computer never even tried to take me down or clinch me. It could have been just because of who you were allowed to fight with in the demo as to why it played out like that, or like I also said maybe I didn't spend enough time with it. I'm pretty sure the full version will be more in-depth than the demo was, I still may give it another try. :)

TIDEGURU

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 3, 2009
This is my first time posting over here and i was just curious if anyone got this game and is enjoying it as much as i have. The controls are very deep so you cant just push buttons and hope to win, and i love that it doesn't have a health meter.

BigAl5833

All-American
Oct 15, 2005
Muscle Shoals, AL
I have been playing MW2 so much I havent even picked this back up in a while. May have to play it sometime today. The new one is supposed to be coming out sometime in the near future.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.