Bama vs Florida

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
Game finally started. Those that missed the Washigton vs Georgia game missed a good one. Georgia finally won in extra innings 9-8. With the bases loaded and the count full, Georgia walked a runner home for the win.

Roll Tide, beat those Gators.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I have watched more women's softball in the last few days than I have ever watched.

I never even watch the CWS because I can't stand the "ding" of the aluminum bats.

Right now it's 2-1 FL

I hate that chomp. It's so darned corny.

Crimson Speed

All-American
Oct 2, 2005
The Shoals, North West Alabama
This has been a very good series, thus far. I have really enjoyed it.
Florida now leads 2 - 1 in the bottom of the fourth. But, what concerns me is all the long foul balls the Gator girls are hitting against Dunne, a matter of time before they get some over the fence.
Still, I hope Bama pulls out a win.

RedStar

Hall of Fame
Jan 28, 2005
The Shoals, AL
Blank stare............
Truly amazed. Our athletic teams find new and amazing ways to lose. I don't even know what to say. :conf2:

And might I add, Florida's athletic teams find new and amazing ways to win. Did their AD sell their soul to the devil a few years ago? What's the deal, Is there a sport they aren't good at? There's never been a better time to be a Gator fan than in the 2000's. . .

ElephanTideis

All-SEC
Aug 17, 2008
didn't you just know it? i knew that missed call back in like the fifth where the florida player hit the ball with her glove and knocked it foul would be our demise.

ElephanTideis

All-SEC
Aug 17, 2008
personally, i still want us to be the first champ from the sec, so i'll be pulling for the huskies.

florida is really starting to make me mad. they win everything.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.