Link: NCAA 10 - no numbers on Bama helmets!

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
And here's [ame="http://www.ncaastrategies.com/utopia/showthread.php?t=67540"]another discussion on the issue[/ame]

It appears that the numbers don't show up during gameplay. They do show up after a play in zoomed in scenes and during replay.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Wow, typical garbage from EA! :mad: Damn it sucks not having any alternative option for college football, they can get away with this crap! :mad:

cullman tide

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 21, 2008
Did yall not notice? it was like that on ncaa 09 also. this is a complete overreaction. it was the same in 09 and nobody noticed or cared:BigA::BigA:

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
Did yall not notice? it was like that on ncaa 09 also. this is a complete overreaction. it was the same in 09 and nobody noticed or cared:BigA::BigA:
It ....ed me off last year...but oh well. I need something to get me through July until fall practice starts in August.

Has anyone here created a custom Alabama team yet? I thought about doing it to get correct names, numbers, and stats on everyone including the incoming freshman class. If anyone here has already done it then I won't worry about it.

I have also thought about creating an Alabama All-Star team using a bunch of the classic stars of our rich history. If I do I will make sure to let you all know so you can download them to your boxes.

RTR!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.