NCAA Football 10 Custom Teams

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
I posted this in another thread but thought it would fit better in its own.

Does anyone have any custom teams they have created using the Team Builder website? I was thinking it would be the easiest and cheapest way to get correct rosters for our beloved Crimson Tide.

I was also thinking about creating an All-Star Alabama team that had guys from way back when up to now that we could download and play with. It would be fun seeing some of these former players knock around a bit.

Also...post your EA gamer tag here so we will know where to go to see your custom teams. Mine is "Yowski".

Rattlehead82

1st Team
Feb 3, 2008
Pace, FL
I've made 2 for the heck of it.

Barry Bears (made up team using my first name) and Miami Makos (a GLB team that I used to own and am now a GM).

Gamertag is Rattlehead82.

Last edited:

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
I made a Southeast Alabama Tigers and put them in Dothan. The colors are orange and black. YES ORANGE and black. I made them to look like my old highschool team. The unis look great!
I'm bamacowboy (ps3)

bamabound91

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 10, 2008
Huntsville, Ala
i made 1 team with my old high school (calvary christian) it was our 90-91 state title team. and i'm making a all time bama team right now. with alot of stars and some you know by name. and i plan on doing more later. my tag name is bamagrad4 (ps3). :BigA: RTR!

Dakotatider

1st Team
Sep 20, 2005
Cannibale is my Xbox360 tag.

I have Crimson Tide All Stars(for my All bama team) and Magic City Stallions for my Birmingham Stallions inspired made up team.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
Anybody know how to make thes teams available to play online with? A friend of mine downloaded the same teams I did but we can't even play each other with them
Posted via Mobile Device
I don't believe they're available for online play, only offline.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
I think that is pretty dumb, but I guess I can see why they did that.
Me too. It doesn't really affect me so I could really careless, but I could see how it would be disappointing to the people that spent a lot of time creating a team or teams.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.