NCAA 10 Demo available now in Xbox Live Marketplace!!!!

Roll Tide 00

1st Team
Sep 13, 2007
Just downloaded it and the game is completely diffrent from last years.It plays more like Madden 09 but im really liking the change thus far.RTR:BigA:

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
It is much more realistic in terms of movement. Players look realistic running around and catching the ball. I can't wait to see how good the Tide looks and plays in the full game. Tebow is great...but he doesn't have Julio Jones to throw the ball to. :biggrin:

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Got to say that I don't see anything that impressive from the demo. Graphics seem to still lag behind Madden. Guess I'll rent it first before I buy.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Yeah, I finally got around to demo'ing it and I wasn't blown away, either... I cannot get the controls figured out, and it's making me miserable. Control scheme is almost opposite of what it was in 2008.
I was expecting a bit more for the PS3 as far as graphics. Basically, it is the same Madden 09 with college teams instead of pro. I notice that they have the same plays from Madden 09 with a couple of the old ncaa plays thrown into the playbook.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.