NCAA 10, Releases Tuesday, but leaked

BigAl5833

All-American
Oct 15, 2005
Muscle Shoals, AL
Has anyone been able to pick up a copy yet. Several people online have picked it up already, have not been able to find anyone in North West Alabama that will sell it early though.

jeremy

Suspended
Nov 22, 2004
Alabama
Someone "claims" to get it early every year. It happens with just about every popular game out there. As they say on the internet, "pics or it didnt happen".

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
Someone "claims" to get it early every year. It happens with just about every popular game out there. As they say on the internet, "pics or it didnt happen".
actually i know of a good 5-6 people who have had the game since mid last week. Of course they didnt get it at any major retailer. Also,a guy selling it on ebay mailed his shipments out friday so you could have gotten it saturday with overnight delivery or monday. Of course this isnt in Bama though.

BigAl5833

All-American
Oct 15, 2005
Muscle Shoals, AL
The game is def out, reviews have all seemed to be pretty positive on the game, saying it looks and plays tons better than the demo did.

There is a voucher floating around saying you can pick the game up early, certain stores are buying and some arent, no printer for me to try it though.

BEATtutorsee

Hall of Fame
Mar 14, 2006
There are plenty of people out there who have it, unfortunately I'm not one of them. :(

Like BigAl said, so far the early reviews have almost all been largely positive, which is a very good sign. I know the game was getting bashed pretty good over recent weeks because of all the flack concerning the screwed up rosters and such. That will be fixed come launch day and if they patch the screwed up sliders this could be one of the best NCAA games in recent memory.

theBIGyowski

All-American
Aug 4, 2005
Cumming, GA
I am glad to hear that it is better than the demo. While being more realistic...I thought the demo lacked what we were really hoping for. So on a scale of 1-10 it was probably a 7.5.

I will go pick my copy up tomorrow around lunch. I already have 5-6 old games that I am taking to trade in and hopefully cut my cost since you get 20% extra on trade-in's towards buying NCAA 10.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
I saw it out this past evening (Monday) at Wal-mart in Page. I'm just gonna wait and see on this one. Maybe rent it first. I am going to get Madden when it comes out.

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
Has anyone bothered to name the alabama players on his roster yet, or is everone just going to wait until someone on the internet does everyone?

BigAl5833

All-American
Oct 15, 2005
Muscle Shoals, AL
Has anyone bothered to name the alabama players on his roster yet, or is everone just going to wait until someone on the internet does everyone?
There a couple of Alabama teams on teambuilder with the rosters named, I am just going to wait untill a complete roster is released though

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.